Monday 31 December 2012

Why Thank You 2012

2012 has been one of the best years of my life so far, and i am incredibly thankful for everything that has happened to me, which has been a combination of hard work, luck and perseverance. here are some of my highlights -
  • I turned 18!
  • I was interviewed at, and received an offer from, my chosen medical school (squeeee)
  • I had a hugely memorable final term in school, with some amazing friends and teachers
  • I went to northern France with my family for a week
  • My friends and I went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and saw some fabulous live comedy
  • I got my A Level results and got into uni!
  • I moved to uni and met some wonderful new friends
  • I started this blog :)
i hope everybody has had just as awesome a year as i have had, and if not, let's make 2013 one thousand times better!

much love,

Eliza xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment