Saturday 24 August 2013

Hiatus.

well, that was a long break.

i would say this time i'm going to post incredibly regularly, but unfortunately it seems i can't promise this. what i can say is that this year i'll do my best to keep posting, and to keep things interesting :)

sooo, what have i been up to? quite a bit!

  • i sat and passed my end of semester exams (with an alright grade, not the best, not the worst - am happy but hoping to do better this year) - so i can officially call myself a second year medical student!
  • my friends and i secured a house to rent for the next year
  • i started my summer job back at the deli i previously worked at, doing three mornings a week, saving up a bit here and there to get me through next year
  • i started running again after breaking my ankle
  • i went on holiday with my family to Barcelona which was laaavely
  • i rediscovered my love for cooking, baking and preserving
what have you guys been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds like you have done alot.

    Do you feel ready for second year?

    ReplyDelete